Tuesday, July 15, 2008

In Lisbon, Portugal

Not the best map I know, but you get the idea.


I will try to keep updating the map to show you where I am / where I have been, if you like seeing it. Leave comments on what you think of the blog or what I should add more of!

Anyway, the overnight train from Madrid to Lisbon was...pretty awful. It was just that I thought I had a sleeper compartment and instead I had just an uncomfortable chair to sleep in. I was under prepared... warm clothes packed deep in my pack and my pillow from the last train was hijacked by the last hostel cleaning woman! I survived, but I am very tired right now.

After arriving at the hostel, I made myself some breakfast and ventured out to a market that only occurs on Tuesday and Saturday (until 11:00). It was tough to find, but a pretty cool experience. They sell some of the randomest things, however,...

More to come after I catch up on sleep and explore the city!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ryan,
    Thank you for your latest update. I love the pictures.I love that your experienceing all these wonderful and different cities and different ways of life for each culture.
    I must admit to you that I'm a little concerned about the BOA matter with this unknown young girl. I trust you and want to make sure your making the correct descions. OK, I'm looking out for you. Please be street smart! You already know not to give your pin # and account # to anyone. Period. I know it's nice to be King of the court and help everyone but you must also remember that your alone and there are people out there that are willing to take advantage of your good will. Just beware. Please check your BOA account and make sure that nothing was /is tampered with. Sorry, if I'm over playing it but I just want you to enjoy your trip to the fullest. Thank you for understanding my concerns. I apoligize if I've over steped my boundries. Love man....Arturo

    ReplyDelete