Thursday, July 10, 2008

I thought you all might like a visual of where I have been So Far.


Click to enlarge. The white is the 33 hours that I spent traveling from one hostel to another. Started out flying to London, then went to (Bristol / Bath, England) visiting Simon and John, then back to (London, England), (Brugge, Belgium), (Amsterdam, Netherlands), (Berlin, Germany), (Prague, Czech Republic and day trip to Kutna Hora, Czech Republic), (Munich, Germany), (Ceske Krumlov, Czech Republic), (Munich, Germany part 2), and now (Seville, Spain).

The remaining part of my journey is looking like (Lisbon, Portugal for 5 days), (Barcelona, Spain for 2 - 3 days), then most likely (Paris, France for 5 days). The last part of my journey will entail traveling back to Bristol and spending some time with Simon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ryan,
    Thank you for the updated blog info. Way cool!I'm glad you survived your 33 hr. train ordeal. I like your future travel ittinary plans. Sounds great.It's Friday morning around 10:15am.back home. I hope you get good weather and some rest this coming weekend.Take good care. I'm going back to your blog to read some more and look at the pictures.I just showed Bill Hames who passed through the showroom your blog and where you've been. We enjoyed the map and the ability to enlarge it for us with poor eyesight it helps big time. He said to say hello. OK, stay safe and enjoy.
    Love Ya Man....Arturo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ryan,

    Well, I guess Arthur beat me to it-as I was going to email him to read this most recent entry. I love the map- so cool what technology can do these days. Peggy and I could only write postcards and letters. You look good in the pics. I miss you tons. We will have some great talks upon your return. Enjoy Spain and Portugal. I have never been to either place.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ryan,

    Maybe you should check out the castle town of Cintra. Its about an hour train ride from Lisbon. I met that really crazy lady in Cintra, she took us to her "castle" and gave us free bottles of wine. Also, we stayed in the "Lisbon Poets" hostel, which was in a pretty area. Try to eat some fresh crab cakes. Also, the bars up in the hills are pretty unreal at night.

    ReplyDelete