Monday, April 13, 2009

Ithaca, New York

I stayed at an Ecovillage this past weekend in Ithaca, New York. 9 UMass students and 1 UMass professor drove down to New York at 7am on Saturday morning. We returned around 9:30pm Sunday evening. The trip was fun. The tour of the ecovillage was by far the most interesting part. I'll explain it more when I have time. Also, seeing the gorges and waterfalls in Ithaca was definitely a highlight of the weekend. Below are some pictures but I don't have time right now to describe each one. Here is the website of where we stayed:

http://www.ecovillage.ithaca.ny.us/














1 comment:

  1. Ryan, you are amazing. I am so pleased you had such a great experience with these kids. I think this is a nitch for you. Inspiring kids is a true gift for sure.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete