Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cookies and bearded dragon feeding with Sam!

My little brother Sam and I had a fun day of feeding the new house pet who doesn't yet have a name. We also made about 5 dozen chocolate chip cookies and rode bikes for awhile. It was a beautiful day and I think it's supposed to stay that way for at least the beginning of the week! I'll try not going to jinx it.

Here are a few more pictures as well as a video of our new friend. Check out Sam's YouTube video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4eFz5XEei0



Sam is the first person besides me to hold the bearded dragon.

She loves me already.




Thumbs up!




And lastly, for anyone who reads this blog, Sam and I are doing a fundraiser for Big Brothers Big Sisters. There is a bowl-a-thon tournament on April 4th that we are participating in and we need your help to raise money. Any amount you can donate helps. You can contribute anything you want, even $1, on the big brothers big sisters website (it is secure so you don't have to worry about giving out credit card information). Here is the website to donate: http://bowlathon.kintera.org/hampshirecounty/sir

Or you can personally mail me a check, as I love to receive mail and money.. even if it's not going to me:

Ryan Harb
3 Willow Lane
Amherst, MA 01002

Thanks everyone and more updates to come.

3 comments:

  1. going to events and increasing your knowledge on how to make this world of ours a better place, volunterring your sevices to the big brother big sister organization, truely great stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, Well said!Nothing needs to be added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Auturo! :)

    ReplyDelete