Sunday, May 24, 2009

YouthBuild Holyoke in the news!

ABC News 40 covered the YouthBuild Holyoke / UMass Amherst partnership before I left on May 12. They showed up with a film crew and reporter and shot some footage of the students I taught (I mentioned this in a previous post already). The video is online and here is a link to it.

http://www.abc40tv.com/Global/story.asp?s=10349660


When you open the window, the article is there and to the right you'll see a place where you can click to watch the video feed.


I'm not interviewed but you can catch me wearing a grey UMass sweatshirt twice in the video. Once after they show the students outside measuring the dimensions of an apartment building (I'm behind one of the YouthBuild instructors), then also after they show the opening of an electrical outlet inside the house. You might not recognize me as I gave myself a slightly different haircut before the meditation course..

No comments:

Post a Comment